Frank Jenssen was one of the early Promotors at Fremont Speedway. The pictures in this collection document the early years of Fremont Speedway. The small track built in 1953 was used until 1955. The front stretch was inside the original stage and the track size appears to be about 1/5 mile. A half mile horse track using todays front stretch can be seen in some of the photos. The track was redesigned for the 1956 season with the front stretch in its current location. The horse track was removed at that time and the stage was put on rollers.
All photos provided by Dave Jenssen.